[TC] SandStorm Remix Demo [TC] SandStorm Remix Demo

woah

its like a total remake haha, it like a whole new sandstorm.

[TC] Rise Again Remix [TC] Rise Again Remix

mmmm

you've got alot of talent, comparatively speaking, i like this remix, the original is pretty good too. keep up the good work and there will always be people who follow music that is as refined as yours. im glad your thinking of selling your music.

[TC] The Next Chapter [TC] The Next Chapter

haha

great song here, not really my style but cant say anything bad because its exceptional anyways. maybe it'll grow on me idk.

[TC] One Last Time (sample) [TC] One Last Time (sample)

yup yup

i was gettin into it, haha got all frustrated when it ended abruply, almost wanted to throw my computer cuz i thought i found something worth listening to and then my dreams were crushed!! .

TranceCrafter responds:

lol, this is just the sample. the final version won't do that.

Multivac, Father of Light Multivac, Father of Light

i like it

it starts out really good, kinda sounds lame towards the end though

Concave Triangles Concave Triangles

its reaaaaly good

but it just sounds like the same thing three times, its still good enough to listen through till the end but i have the feeling it will get obnoxious after enough listens. haha thanks anyways i hope you can edit it i'd really like to hear this song changed a little

Generic Trance Loop {99} Generic Trance Loop {99}

so good but so short

try addin somethin like a fast high pitch piano synth, that would be good to hear.

Deathadder99 responds:

Ok thanks, I'll try to work on it :). Thanks a lot for giving tips :D

Never_Alone_ Never_Alone_

woah, this song is really good.

first song i've given a ten to tonight, its really talented and has a really great beat and stuff, definatly goin on my computer, i'll have to check out some more of your stuff if you have any.

starsstalker starsstalker

haha

good name, wierd song wierd name i like it, feels like doom O.o yup

Starsstalker responds:

lol, thx for your review i appriciate it that you like it

Fuck Mastering Fuck Mastering

lol

mmm its ok, it has some pretty good beats but its way too repetitive and unstructured. keep up the work maybe remix it if your not too lazy, build on it and it'll turn out good.

LiNaK37 responds:

Look at your username. That's where i'm gonna fucking send you.